Please telephone 0345 130 3338 or email email@example.com for primary work and firstname.lastname@example.org for secondary. Our Consultants will ask you about your requirements and arrange an appointment at one of our five offices that is convenient for you.
You will need to bring with you:
- 1 passport photograph (if unavailable please be prepared to have your photograph taken at interview)
- Original Teaching Certificate or relevant qualification
- Proof of name changes (if applicable, e.g. if you have married)
- Passport or photo driving licence with paper part and full birth certificate
- Original utility bill confirming your name and current address and one other form of ID dated 3 months
- An up-to-date CV
- Bank details & National Insurance Number
- Completed DBS application form/application can be made online, please contact us for details
(From 17 June 2013, you can subscribe to the new Update Service when you next apply for a DBS check, and you may never need to apply for another one again. For a small annual subscription of just £13 you can have your DBS Certificate kept up-to-date and take it with you from role to role, within the same workforce, where the same type and level of check is required. By subscribing to the new service you could save yourself a lot of time and money depending upon how many DBS checks you have needed in the past. You can join the Update Service online at www.gov.uk/dbsSubscribing online is quick and simple. Just enter your application form or DBS Certificate number, name, date of birth and address and pay the subscription fee securely from your account. When your subscription is confirmed you then start to see the benefits of this new service. For more information please visit https://www.gov.uk/government/…/dbs-update-service-applicant-guide)
- An official letter confirming your Teacher Reference Number, if available
- Proof of your most recent teacher pay scale (a threshold certificate or pay slip from previous employer)
- Signed copy of our Terms of Engagement, the other to be signed and kept for your own records
The interview will last approximately 1 hour and will be with your dedicated Consultant. We will go through your completed registration pack to clarify your work history, your teaching preferences and requirements and explain what Three R’s will do in order to obtain as much work as possible for you. Once we have met you, we will obtain your references, undertake List 99 and complete an enhanced DBS disclosure for you. Our vetting checks usually take one to two weeks. As soon as we have completed our checks we will offer you the most suitable assignments available.
Note for candidates who have spent time abroad:
If, in the last five years, you have spent six months or more living in another country, you must also supply us with a police check or a certificate of good conduct from that country to ensure the period spent outside of the UK is covered.
Fill in our registration form…
In order to register with Three R’s, please click the button below to be taken to our online registration form:REGISTER HERE
Contact a member of our friendly team today…