Teachers are employed by Three R’s in a variety of assignments and are responsible for a class of children while the regular teacher is absent. Three R’s have managed to secure a full range of opportunities for qualified teachers and have work available to suit you, from 1 day a week to permanent work in local schools across the County of Kent.
Three R’s Teacher Recruitment can register you as a teacher if you:
- Have qualified as a Primary, Secondary or SEN Teacher
- Are a Newly Qualified Teacher
- Have trained overseas (providing you have a recognised teaching qualification and permission to work in the UK)
- Hold valid Qualified Teacher Status
- Have an Enhanced DBS Disclosure and registered with the online update service
These are non-teaching staff who look after a whole class of children while the regular teacher is absent. A cover supervisor will mainly assist where lesson plans have been left and will not participate in active learning a higher bearing is placed on behavioural management in this role. A cover supervisor can be placed into secondary schools at the head teachers discretion.
Three R’s Teacher Recruitment can register you as a Cover Supervisor if you:
- Have experience of working with children and young people in a group or classroom setting
- Have an Enhanced DBS Disclosure and registered with the Online Update Service
- Can demonstrate knowledge of principles of behaviour management, health and safety and child protection
- Have a degree or equivalent qualification
What do I do now….
Download our registration pack…
In order to download our Three R’s registration pack, please fill out the details below: